Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hi-tec servo user's info please

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 04:02 AM
Gotta_Fly
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi-tec servo user's info please

Ok here the thing, I just bought a Sukhoi 33% with a DA-100, Now I'm trying to make a decision on if i should get the hi-tec 5645 or the 5945, I have done allot of research on this and what iv found is that they both give around the same amount of Torque , the 5645 is 150 and the 5945 is around 179 but when you split it down the middle on both there kind of close, but what I need to know is will I need that little bit of extra torque or will I be OK, I also noticed that the 5945 are just alittle bit slower, will this play a factor??? anybody had/using these servos I would very much appreciate your comments..

Randy

Push yoke forward houses get bigger
Bring yoke back and houses will get even bigger
Old 09-27-2003, 06:48 AM
Mark_O74
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hi-tec servo user's info please

I would use the 5945's, hitec recomends the 56xx series servos for sport aplications. Also the 5945's are faster not slower than the 56xx series and center better. The 59xx series are coreless motor where as the 56xx series are 3 pole motors. I would not use a 56xx series in something that you have that much money in, I won't use them in anything over 1/4 scale.

Mark