Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Gear and flaps don't work with trainer mode DX6 and DX6i

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Gear and flaps don't work with trainer mode DX6 and DX6i

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 06:14 AM
Doug Kaiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gear and flaps don't work with trainer mode DX6 and DX6i

I have a Spektrum DX6 and my son has the DX6i. My son recently got a B-17 that has retractable gear and flaps. Until he get's the hang of his new plane, I'll use the trainer mode to help him along. This is the first time I have use the trainer mode with gear and flaps. I'm connecting wireless to the DX6i. I can get the two connected just fine, but can't figure out how to get gear and flaps to work on the slave. The other four channels work fine. Thoughts?
Old 06-10-2016, 09:53 AM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

On the Trainer setup screen, you need to enable those other channels. If you look at the picture you can see that the first 4 are in one direction, and the others are in the other direction.

Andy