Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Flysky gt3c receivers issue

Old 12-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Brandon.c

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flysky gt3c receivers issue

ok so I have had my gt3c working with a mamba monster 2 Esc for about 4 months now and had it running earlier but all of the sudden I plug a fresh set of lipos in the car and the mamba monster doesn't arm, it just has a continuous beep with green, red and yellow flashing led's which means the esc isn't getting a valid signal. I get steering but no throttle, it's confusing.
i understand that the RX's are cheap but nothing's wrong other than no throttle all of the sudden.
Tried a spare spektrum TX and RX to see if the Esc was at fault but nope that wasn't the issue.
Maybe buying multiple RX's should solve the problem.
hopefully you can understand what I'm trying to say.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:37 AM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Might try doing the calibration again. Brother had that happen. For what ever reason, after I re did the calibration, it worked.

Buzz.