Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 9303 2.4 Help

Old 04-01-2017, 03:43 PM
cwoodyfly2001
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 9303 2.4 Help

Trying to get back into R/C after years of being out. I have a 9303 2.4 and i need a RX. Any ideas what RX are usable with this radio? HiTech or JR? Something that is currently available....Going to be putting it into a Sailplane/ Hotliner
Thanks for any help
Chris in Bonney lake Washington
Old 04-01-2017, 06:38 PM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The JR X9303 uses Spektrum’s DSM2/DSMX protocol. So about any Spektrum receiver should work. For sailplane usage there are additional requirements. A full-house pure sailplane requires six channels and a full-house electric powered requires seven. If you are going to use the transmitter GLID programming, the receiver should also have pre-set failsafe for all channels. Some Spektrum receivers have pre-set failsafe only on the first channel. In GLIDE, the motor will not be on the first channel. If you have a carbon fuselage, you need a receiver with extended antennas. The AR6255 is an example of an older receiver that I use for a pure sailplane.

Allan

Last edited by AWorrest; 04-01-2017 at 06:51 PM.