Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Problem with LST Lever Potentiometer on Futaba 18MZ

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Problem with LST Lever Potentiometer on Futaba 18MZ

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 06:41 AM
Gonzalo38

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Problem with LST Lever Potentiometer on Futaba 18MZ

I'm having some problems with the potentiometer of the LST level on my Futaba 18MZ. Has anybody had a similar problem ?

Basically, even if I don't move the level and I go to the servo monitor page, I see that there is input. That's the lever that I use for the flaps on my planes, and when connected to a model, the flaps now are not in the correct position and they move constantly.

Any idea on the part number for this potentiometer ? I've been trying to search the part number in the internet with no luck.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:25 PM
pilotpete2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While I've never had an 16MZ open, I think that you could try reseating any connectors between the potentiometer and the main PC board. Over the years, I've had to reseat the little plugs that connect the potentiometers to the main board on my 8FG, Resistance can and will build up on those little connectors over time and mess up the calibration big time.
Best of luck,
Pete