Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Recommendation On A Futaba Receiver?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 04:04 PM
vogelm1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Recommendation On A Futaba Receiver?

I just bought a Futaba 14SG this summer and used the receiver (R7008SB) that came with it in a plane I'm currently flying. Wanted to pick up another receiver for a 2-channel sailplane that I'm working on, and looking for recommendations. I'd like to stick with a FASST high voltage receiver since I'm using LiFe batteries -another R7008SB would be overkill (and pricey). Would the R7003SB work? To me it looks like it's just for S.Bus use but I'm relatively new to 2.4 systems so have no idea. Thanks for any help you can provide!
Old 10-04-2017, 06:42 PM
pilotpete2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The R7003sb does provide normal servo outputs for channels 1-3, plus an S.bus port, so it would be perfect for your 2 channel sailplane. If you don't feel the need for telemetry, this non telemetry fasst receiver is also a very good option.
Tower Hobbies - Best Source for Radio Remote Control (R/C or RC) Cars, Trucks, Airplanes, Boats and Drones
Pete
Old 10-05-2017, 04:37 AM
vogelm1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Great info, thanks much Pete! Knowing the R7003SB will indeed work, I'm inclined to go with that. Thanks again.