Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Help radio installation

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 08:15 AM
RON816

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help radio installation

Hi

New here so bare with me. I'm ok at flying but hopeless when it comes to the tech/knowledge/installation stuff. My dad was a legend at this but never passed it on to his dim son. So, can anyone point me in the right direction please.

I need basic installation diagrams for large scale sailplane which will be powered by up and go system. My servo use will be:

2 per wing aileron/1 per wing spoiler/1 per wing flaps/2 for elevator/1 for rudder/1 for gear retract/1 for wheel brake/fan retract.

Throttle control

I would like servo protection/redundancy/backup etc and pref a servo with stablization...yup

diags to include battery installation for rx/servo and motor.

Any help is really appreciated.

I have searched for days on the net but cannot find anything.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:32 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

I'd wander over to the RCGroups radio forum and start asking questions. One of Horizon's guys is a glider wiz and answers questions there as well as some other folks who are familiar with the radio setups on gliders.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:42 AM
RON816

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Done, thanks