Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Radio Transmitter Search

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 09:48 PM
SkyK9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Transmitter Search

Hello Friends:
I feel it's time to replace my radio (Futaba CAP9) and started to do some research looking for a nice replacement.
If you have time, could you respond with a couple links that could help me? It looks like the Futaba 16Z would be a great selection. It seems finding one can be a bit of a problem.
If anybody feels like offering alternatives, I would be thrilled to know your opinions.
Primarily I'm interested in giant scale, with a bend toward using the advanced telemetry features that the 16Z offered.
Thank you ~ Scott
Old 04-14-2018, 08:06 AM
geneh-RCU
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 16 sz is a nice radio. If you want a new one My local hobby shop has one in stock. Are you in the USA? If so I am sure they would ship to you.
Old 04-19-2018, 08:44 PM
SkyK9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Gene;
i am interested, would it be ok with the group for you to just post or private message me their phone number.

Thank you
Scott