RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Jeti DS-24 & DC-24

Old 04-21-2018, 03:09 PM
Victory Pete

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Jeti DS-24 & DC-24

I have been flying with a DS-16 for 3 years now. I just sold it and got a DS-24. A lot more money but it has many more bells and whistles, which I like. I am contemplating getting a DC-24 also as I fly pinch style, well 50% pinch as my left hand uses the thumb for throttle and rudder. I put in a locking switch today for throttle cut, great safety feature. Has anyone have experience with both DS and DC?

Having electronics experience I was going to use a grounded wrist strap even if I didn't see this warning.

Better safe than sorry

I made this cord to attach to my wrist strap. I wish I had a direct ground to connect to other than through a power cord but I guess this is good.

The extra controls on the back cover are a great addition.

Just like the DS-16 the build quality is exceptional. It reminds of the Apollo Era.

The color screen is fantastic, even small print is easy to read, ironic as this screen is smaller than the DS-16.

Last edited by Victory Pete; 04-21-2018 at 03:14 PM.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:01 PM
Victory Pete

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default 900 Mhz

The specs for the 900Mhz backup says it is 25mw. Doesn't that seem a bit low for a safety net?