RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR disarming switch

Old 08-06-2018, 06:36 PM
waynem
My Feedback: (58)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default JR disarming switch

I need to know how to use a switch on my 9303 to keep electric moter from arming when battery is first pluged in. I could buy an disarming plug and cut the hot wire on ESC. I had this on my radio, but lost it. Any help will be great. Thanks Wayne
Old 08-08-2018, 06:33 AM
waynem

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I think I found the answer to my question. I used mix# 4 and used the mix switch to go between o and 1. I left o alone and put #1 on minis 100 and my throttle works like it is supposed to on #0 and does not work on #1. Waynem.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:46 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I thought the 9303 had a throttle cut function in the programming but I dont have one around anymore to play with and see
Old 08-08-2018, 11:01 AM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

The 9303 in ACRO lacks a throttle hold premix but there are two ways to create one fairly easily. First, you can use the THRO CURV premix in the Function List. Simply set all the points for POS 1 to 0% and pick a select switch (either GEAR or MIX SW). This method should not be used for electrics as it doesn't inhibit the throttle trim lever.

Creating a throttle hold with a program mix is a safer method as it will inhibit both the throttle stick and trim lever. Pick a linear (#3 - #6) program mix. Set the master channel to THRO, not #THR. Set the slave to THRO as well. Set both POS0 rates to 0% and both POS1 rates to -100%. Set the Offset to -170. Pick a select switch. The offset sets the throttle hold position. The number -170 represents the throttle position when the stick is all the way back and the throttle trim is on neutral. (+170 is equivalent to the stick all the way forward and 0 is the same as having the stick in mid position.) With POS0 rates set to zero and POS1 rates to -100%, pull the select switch toward you for throttle hold. If you want the hold to occur when the select switch is pushed away, swap the POS0 and POS1 rates.

With both methods, be sure the THRO STK option is set to INH.
Allan
Old 08-08-2018, 02:41 PM
waynem

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Thanks to both. I tried the way I had mine set up and it seemed to work. I did not have both of the # ones set to minus 100, only the bottom.Also I did not have the offset switch set to minus 170.I had the throttle trim all the way down. I also was on mix # four. I changed my setup to the way that Aworrest said and used mix # three and it works so I will stay with that. I have saved this thread to a file in my computer. Thanks Waynem.