RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Help, Strange thing happening with Transmitter. Elevators, not working.

Old 01-20-2019, 06:03 PM
blkbeltolson

Default Help, Strange thing happening with Transmitter. Elevators, not working.

Hello guys, I have a tactic ttx 650. I have 6 planes stored in memory. Last time I flew my planes was probably 2 years ago. Since then everything has been stored. I decided to start flying again, so I charged up my batteries and checked to make sure everything was working on my planes before I started flying. Here is the strange part, EVERY plane I test works perfectly except for the elevators. Throttle, Rudder, Ailerons,are fine, but the elevator servos seem stuck. No matter which plane I select, the elevators do not work now. I have no clue what is causing this. I never changed any settings before storing my planes. Any Idea what could be wrong? Any suggestions? I noticed that while the plane is powered and I try to move the elevators manually , they will not move, the servos are keeping it locked, as soon as I turn off the transmitter, they move fine. The odds of all 6 planes having elevator problems seems impossible, so it must be something with the transmitter right?
Old 01-21-2019, 09:39 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Maybe the gimbal is not cooperating?
Old 01-21-2019, 12:35 PM
Steve Percifield
My Feedback: (14)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

No way to really tell. Plug the elevator servo into another port on the receiver to make sure the servo works. If it does, then the transmitter has a problem with the elevator channel. I would do a rebind. If still not functioning, send it in for repairs. AND, don't trust batteries that have set for 2 years.