Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Tactic 660 binding

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 01:05 PM
billinpa

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tactic 660 binding

I have two Tactic 660s, both bind and fly the Tac 624 and Tac 625 receivers without issues. One of my 660s binds immediately and completely to my Flyzone Inum Elite indoor plane. The OTHER one will only function if I assign it as the SLV (student) radio after binding with the other one. The supplied small Flyzone transmitter functions fine. I want to train at our indoor flying sessions using the 660s. But, I am curious why only one 660 binds directly. The marginal binding one will bind but incompletely, ie. the receiver fast flashes and the servo movements are jerky. Help! Any and all tips and advice welcome and appreciated, thank you very much for sharing.
Bill ONeill
instructor Tri County Wingsnappers Hamburg, Pa.