Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

2 brushless ESCs on flysky-i6x

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 07:02 PM
Jundals

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 brushless ESCs on flysky-i6x

Hey,
​​​​​​I have a 3D printed hovercraft I'm assembling, everything is working so far but I am at the point of wanting to test it. I have two brushless motors connected to ESC's and am using a Flysky-i6X transmitter. I would like to control the speed of the motors independently, the thrust motor already working off of the throttle control. I have seen this done before (in the video I got the idea from) but they were using a different transmitter. The I6X has two dials one of which would be perfect for what I need but I am unsure how to set it up and am unable to find any instructions anywhere.
Does anyone know how to set this up or have any links to somewhere I can find answers.
I am very new to this so I may just be missing something obvious.
Cheers