Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Cortex Pro problem.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2019, 06:45 AM
jason
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cortex Pro problem.

Hi, I have Cortex Pro and Im having a problem trying to get it to set correctly when first turned on. To get the surfaces to twitch and get the solid green/orange light I need to move the flap switch. Im guessing this has something to do with the flight modes I have setup because the elevator trim does move quite a bit as the flaps move. Is the cortex looking for a neural position on the surfaces before it shows ready? If so this is a pain and I don't seem to have this problem with my other models even though I use flight modes on those too. Any ideas?

thanks Jason
Old 03-12-2019, 07:35 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

So you program the flap to be gyro stabilize? If it look for that switch, I think it mean that the switch was in that position, when you did the teaching to the cortex.....