RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Nikko IRON EAGLE RC Servo

Old 03-16-2019, 08:28 AM
Punwin

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Nikko Iron Eagle servo and sevo horn

My grandson has asked me to help him. I have exhausted many resources in search of obtaining a servo horn for his Nikko IRON EAGLE . I am not financially able to buy a new RC model nor is his immediate family able to purchase one for him. He really likes his IRON EAGLE but he is chomping at the bit to get it up and runnning as spring is approaching and his buddies are wanting to get it running. Most of all is to make him a happy camper and get him out of this function funk and find the part or something compatible that would make it work and get him to get it up and runnning.
Nikko parts are nowhere to be found. I have tried to explain the situation but he feels somewhere, someone can help him out.
For myself I am asking anyone here that can assist me. If it means buying a compatible servo horn I am able to purchase a new one .
Anyone out there willing to help him out would be huge. He presently he is pretty upset and he is determined to locate something that will work.

Can we all put our thoughts and ideas together and figure a solution. It definiteljy would really make hiim happy . Let us make it happen. Please.

Thanks
Pete unwin

Last edited by Punwin; 03-17-2019 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Left out some words