RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Fs gt3b trigger problem

Old 04-18-2019, 04:17 AM
sleeper341

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Fs gt3b trigger problem

hi, I’ve just got a new fs gt3b, it was working fine 10 mins ago but now the servo on ch2 doesn’t move when I pull the trigger. The servo is fine and if I use the buttons to adjust the trim, the servo moves, so I know there’s not a problem with either the receiver or the servo. Any ideas? Is it possible to have ‘deactivated’ the trigger somehow?
Old 04-19-2019, 02:56 AM
RustyUs

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I'd first make sure the throttle EPA didn't some how get set back to 0. I personally don't have total faith in the FS-GT3 line of radios. Out of the three FS-GT3C radios that I have, one 3C (more than likely same guts at the 3B) Tx gave up the neutral range of motion after a month...completely useless now.The other two Tx have survived drops, and tumbles... go figure. At one time, a person could buy replacement trigger assemblies, not any more, or it's just not feasible. Quality control issues have plagued FlySky for years. Okay radios, just hit or miss IMO.