Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 6k T-FHSS - Training Mode Throttle issue

Old 04-20-2019, 10:44 AM
stanton454

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Futaba 6k T-FHSS - Training Mode Throttle issue

Hi All, new to the hobby. I bought myself a brand new Futaba 6k 2.4GHz T-FHSS radio at the beginning of this year and then bought a buddy cable to link to my instructor's box.

Tried this today, whilst I can switch control over to my instructor and he can control the aircraft fine and, when I switch over to me (and before I even switch over to him) my throttle control does not work at all. Everything else I can control on my box works perfectly but not the throttle stick. I switch over to him and it all works for him perfectly.

What is causing this please and how can I remedy? Very annoying as I cannot use the buddy wire effectively whilst it's like this. Is is a setting on my box or his?
Old 04-20-2019, 04:38 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

his MUST be set to master.
he does the switching between him and you.
yours is slave.
Old 04-22-2019, 04:52 AM
stanton454

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 6k T-FHSS - Training Mode Throttle issue

Is it my radio or his which is the issue though in regards to the lack of throttle control on my box? His is a Futaba 6EX radio.

Tried again yesterday, same problem.