Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba transmitter 10cag

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 08:00 AM
wolfiberkleidz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Futaba transmitter 10cag

Hello
i have a futaba transmitter 10 cag, suddenly i turned on and it show the word error below the 2.4 ghz on the top righ part of the panel, i can not make it work, changed battery, i do not know what else to do, can someone help me?

Many thanks
Old 05-15-2019, 03:22 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Well I hate to say this and it may not be true, but it sounds to me like the tx firmware is corrupted. The only cure for that is sending it into the service center to get the software reinstalled. I do not think Futaba has a service center in South America. If that's the case it would probably have to come to FutabaUSA for repairs. Considering that the 10 CAG is an older radio that hasn't been made for some time, it may be cheaper to just buy another radio than mess with the shipping, Customs and the repair bill. As well as the fact that there may be some part that has failed and that would make it more expensive. It won't do you much good to try FutabaUSA right now as they are all at the Joe Nall Fly-In in Woodruff, South Carolina.

I would suggest that maybe you might want to post this question over on RCGroups.com in the radio forum. It gets lots more traffic than this website and a gentleman who answers questions for Futaba is pretty good and answering Futaba questions. He goes' by SilentAVR or something very close to that, Just start a new thread and you should get some sort of answers fairly soon.

Sorry 'bout your problem and being so far away from technical help.
Old 05-19-2019, 11:47 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by wolfiberkleidz
Hello
i have a futaba transmitter 10 cag, suddenly i turned on and it show the word error below the 2.4 ghz on the top righ part of the panel, i can not make it work, changed battery, i do not know what else to do, can someone help me?

Many thanks
This may be the answer to your problem:;

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5-Futaba-10CAG