Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Trying to get my Tamiya back on track

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 06:34 AM
yahavz100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to get my Tamiya back on track

Hey guys I'm really frustrated, trying to bring back my Tamiya Manta Ray on its wheels.
I had some of my drones recievers connected to it and it worked fine, but always after a few runs they got burnt.
I bought some more cheap recievers but they didn't work.
I need your help I'm not sure if its problem in my ESC or in my recievers, I cant get it bind with my FS-i6 controller to get it work,
tried FSi6b and FS-GR3E recievers.
I am hoping if you can send me a link for a good low budget receiver that can be shipped globaly.
Or to figure out the problem, the ESC is TEU-101BK.,Thanks!!
Some explanation would be very helpful!
Old 08-17-2019, 03:03 AM
KennethB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yahavz100
Hey guys I'm really frustrated, trying to bring back my Tamiya Manta Ray on its wheels.
I had some of my drones recievers connected to it and it worked fine, but always after a few runs they got burnt.
I bought some more cheap recievers but they didn't work.
I need your help I'm not sure if its problem in my ESC or in my recievers, I cant get it bind with my FS-i6 controller to get it work,
tried FSi6b and FS-GR3E recievers.
I am hoping if you can send me a link for a good low budget receiver that can be shipped globaly.
Or to figure out the problem, the ESC is TEU-101BK.,Thanks!!
Some explanation would be very helpful!

So.. to be honest, you are probably better of using a rc transmitter for cars/boats i.e a 2 channel radio.. or a tree channel whatever suits your style.
Can be found at Hobbyking or anywhere where you usually shop for almost nothing.
A transmitter for aicraft does however work, but the car esc is able to go in reverse, which aircraft esc doensn´t. (or could depending of make I guess), and probably your reciever can´t coop with that.
Also if you burn the rx, that means you´re getting a higher voltage from the esc.

https://www.banggood.com/buy/rc-car-transmitter.html

Pick any that suits .

I use a Futaba 4pl.. old but still good