Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Dx 20 sequencer

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 02:19 PM
DELTAFLY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dx 20 sequencer

I have to program the sequencer of my DX 20 for landing gear and the doors on my model. The model has a tricycle gear.
I would need on the ground, gear down , closed main doors, open nose door, active steering and brake. Once in the air, open main doors, deactivate brake and steering, gear up and close the three doors.
For landing I would need to open all three doors, activate brake and steering, gear down and close main doors. Nose door remains open.
Could someone guide me to do the programming?
Thanks!

Norberto
Old 09-06-2019, 05:07 AM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

It's already done!

The default settings for sequencer 1 are P-51 style doors. That is, they close the doors after the gear is down. You only might need to adjust the timing to fit your airplane after picking a switch and channels.

The default for sequencer 2 is P-47 style doors. That is, they stay open while the gear is down.

The channels get named "DOR" and "WHL" to make it easy to plug into the right spots.

The steering activation is done using a mix. How you have it defined in your model right now will affect how you do that. To set the mix properly, assign the sequencer. Power cycle the radio. Now when you go to the Mix screen, you will see sequencer outputs as switches. If you use the switch named "Wheels" then you can control when the steering works. I just set it for position 0, with a mix of RUD > AX4 at 100%/100%. I also set the left trimmer as my steering trim (push for left trim).

Andy