Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Bug on JR X 8103

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 04:25 AM
reynolds74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bug on JR X 8103

Hi Guys,
I'm writing from old Europe (Italy, Venice). Sorry for my bad english, hoping it's understandable.
I want to tell you what happened few days ago on my JR X 8103 PCM (3810 In Europe, but is the same).
I turned on the radio pressing the first two buttons on the left side going in "secondary menu", the one that has model name, model reset, modulation choice, etc.
The radio turned on normally, then, when shifting throw menu functions, after two clicks, the radio stops.
I turned it off, and then I turned it back on. At this moment on display I had an error message: Warning (flashing), F.Mode, with "bip-bips".
Then I switched off the radio and I switched it on but the failure message was on.
Finally, I switched it on pressing before the two menu button and the radio starts normally. I lost all memories but not the one was in use. What does it means? Anybody had the same problem? Is it better if I write out to someone on JR? Where?

Thank you.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:42 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bug on JR X 8103

The F. Mode and beeping when you turn on the system means the flight mode switch is not in normal or hover flight mode. It is not an indication of any kind of a fault, you just need flip the flight mode switch to normal. You can contact Rossi at 39-030-252-1728 for further information and see what happened to your system.