Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

New Transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 09:50 PM
grebmohr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Transmitter

I want to upgrade my transmitter used to fly my three airplanes.

I currently use a 6ch Airtronics but I cannot find any transmitter only sales...

I must be searching incorrectly..

Where can I look to buy an airtronics transmitter only. or a resonably priced (yeah right) JR tx?

preshatate the help
Old 10-11-2003, 10:44 PM
JLB
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: New Transmitter

JR offers all their radio components as stand alone items. Most all of the on-line dealers who handle JR equipment will sell you a transmitter only. Remember that quality generally costs a little more but is usually worth it. I've flown JR for years and wouldn't dream of switching.
Old 10-12-2003, 01:50 PM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You can also use the Hitec Eclipse, it will handle 7 different models plus is shift selectable so you can use all major brands of receivers with it. Typical price now with battery and charger and Spectra module is $218. There are several in our club and all work very well.
Old 10-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Shortman
My Feedback: (21)

I would HIGHLY recommened you try a Futaba radio. ESPECIALLY the Futaba 9CAP PCM. It is the best 9channel radio for the money out there hands down. No other radio comes close.