Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Flight Packs

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 05:33 PM
sarlacc
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flight Packs

I am about to embark on another Ariplane, the Funtana to be exact, and I am at a cross road, I want to use the same TX that I have my Ultra Stick on, it is a XF-652, it isn't the best radio, but it was my first Computer Radio. I can program more then one aircraft in it, and now I am charged with the task of BUYING more onboard electronics.

What would you all suggest I get to run the Funtana's control surfaces, I'll need atleast 5 servos, should I stick with the NES537's, or go with hitec, or Expert or something less...expensive?

Reciever?.....servos?.....I have a 600mah battery that I am not using, will that work for 5 servos? I put a 1400mah in the stick, running 7 servos and all.

BTW, this is the Hanger 9 .40 Funtana. I will be running a MDS .58 until I can afford a SAito .72.
Old 10-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Dewey2
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flight Packs

i would think the expert they are about the same price as any brand standard servo and they work good i have had some for about 1 year and good as new and the 600 mah battery will be fine they don't use no more mah than a standard servo or you can get a standard hitec flight pack for 99 dollars and the cristle is 9.99 at quantum models sorry i an not the oner and don't want to get in trouble for advertising i just get some stuff from there and he has good prices and the hitecs will be fine on the plane