Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

hitec 4wing ?

Old 10-29-2003, 11:10 PM
rafter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hitec 4wing ?

hello, I have a hitec eclips 7 and I am hooking up a 4 servo wing glider 2 for ailerons and 2 for flaps. the glide mode is great and I am able to work everthing except the throttle will only work on/off thats o.k. but the plane is also acro. I would like to work the throttle (like normal) and use the flaps from the channel 6 knob. Can't seem to figure out where to plug the two flap leads and make them both work from the knob. I guess I could plug them into #7 and use the right knob but that seems wrong to me. If anybody can shed some light on this I would sure read it. thanks
Old 10-30-2003, 12:38 AM
3DFanatic
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: hitec 4wing ?

If you're not using any sort of mixing, they both need to be plugged into channel 6. To do that, you need a Y-connector.
Old 10-30-2003, 05:25 PM
rafter

what about the aileron lead that is going into #6 does it need to be a three way or do I need a y on channel 1 also?
Old 10-31-2003, 12:29 AM
3DFanatic
My Feedback: (5)

If one of your aileron servos is going to ch 6, you need to activate your flaperons.