Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

RADIO SOUTH is #1

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2003, 02:27 PM
Kaos Rulz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RADIO SOUTH is #1

Fellow fliers,

I feel compelled to share with ya'll a very pleasent experience I recently had in dealing with the Radio South folks of Pensacola, Fl.

While working on my planes in the garage, I accidently dropped my Futaba 6XEA on the concrete floor. (Sticks down) ARGGGGGGG! I was so mad at myself, I felt like drop kicking it. [>:] Thank goodeness the visions of additional dollar signs appeared in my head and I refrained. I opened her up to discover the right gimbal pivot was shattered and was beyond my capabilities of hammering/dropping the gimbal in the opposite direction.

I called the fine folks at Radio South explaining the situation. They said it was not a problem, so I wrapped it up and off to the post office I went. [:-] This was on a Wed and I'm thinking 7-10 days, plus postal time might prevent me from flying for two consequitive weekends those planes that this TX was married to.

I sure was wrong! [X(] To my surprise, I had mt TX back in my garage within the week, fully repaired, ops checked and even modified with stiffer springs that I had requested.

It is such a great feeling knowing that there are folks of this caliber out there helping us with such dedication and commentment to our hobby.

THANKS RADIO SOUTH -- I'd recommend ya'll to anyone needing radio help.

PS. your CA hinges are awesome too.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:32 PM
SunShyne
My Feedback: (68)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RADIO SOUTH is #1

Good to hear that Ed! Do they have a website?
Old 10-31-2003, 11:34 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RADIO SOUTH is #1

Yes, www.radiosouthrc.com
Great guy!

ORIGINAL: DiabloKid

Good to hear that Ed! Do they have a website?