Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

RD 6000 programing

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 12:01 PM
Brylee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RD 6000 programing

I have an RD 6000 which I am using for a plane with two elevator servos. I've been using a servo reverser but I would like to set up the radio so that I can use a different channel for one of the servos and slave it to the regular elevator channel. The instructions don't seem to indicate that you can do this. Am I missing something? Thanks
Old 11-06-2003, 01:34 PM
outssider
My Feedback: (23)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RD 6000 programing

here are the directions....but...you will loose your one and only mixing switch (it needs to be on at all times)

1 activate v-tail for two elev servos ch 1 and 4 (plug the two elevator servos in 1 and 4)
2 rudder end point...set to 0 left and right
3 rudder servo plug into ch 5
4 end point adjustment for channel 5 (gear)..set up and down EPA to 0.
5 c-mix 1,2(switch) ....on all the time
6 c-mix....master rudder/slave gear
7 rudder/gear mix...adjust to 100+ or - for both Left and Right (+or- will be your servo reversing) try both till the servo goes the right direction.
8 rudder trim use gear end point adjustment to adjust rudder trim ...DO NOT TRY TO ADJUST USING RUDDER TRIM...LEAVE IN NEUTRAL.

I have used this and it works....it looks complicated but if you do it one step at a time it really isn't to hard. the problem with this is that you will loose the one switchable mix that you have because it must stay on all the time (if you accidentally switch it off the rudder locks in straight )

I eventually reversed one servo because i wanted to free up the mixing switch for something else. If you want to reverse a servo, do a search....it has been covered here many times and is very easy to do with most servos
Old 11-06-2003, 02:24 PM
Brylee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RD 6000 programing

Thanks muchly