Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

How to make dual ailerons go into one aileron slot on the receiver?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

How to make dual ailerons go into one aileron slot on the receiver?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 09:39 PM
joe123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to make dual ailerons go into one aileron slot on the receiver?

I am fairly new to building r/c planes, although i have flown them before. I am thinking of buying a plane (Potensky Eagle from www.hobby-lobby.com) and I see that it has dual aileron servos. The receiver they tell you to buy with this has 2 spots for 2 aileron servos. However, I already have a radio and receiver, and the receiver has only one slot for the aileron servo. Is there some sort of connector thinig or something I can buy to connect the two aileron servos into one, so it plugs into my receiver. Thanks.
Old 11-19-2003, 11:15 PM
Dave_Gherardini

Default RE: How to make dual ailerons go into one aileron slot on the receiver?

Yes, You need a Y harness. They come in all sizes and shapes so make sure you gat one for the same plug style your using.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:51 AM
blfinche

Joe,
You can also use a second channel for the other aileron servo, if you transmitter is capable. This is a capabilty that is in most computer radios. What kind of transmitter do you have?

Bobby
Old 11-20-2003, 08:28 PM
joe123

it is not a computer tx, the y harness thing looks like it will work perectly, i emailed the company and the one ill order will work with my jr radio and receivers and hitec servos. thanks.