Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Current Surface Freq List

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 01:03 PM
bdlocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Current Surface Freq List

What up? I'm looking for a current surface only frequency list so I can make and post a document for our club. Club is mostly populated by pre teen aged kids (it's a school hosted club) and they often need reiteration of the frequencies (ie., what a frequency does, what the list is, how does this relate to their radio and their operation, etc.) I've seen several lists, but one thing that confuses me is this: do all of the 27 and 75 band channels exist both as am and as fm. If so, do channels 1-6 and 61-90 actually exist TWICE. I need to find a way to explain this to our members in order to prevent future conflicts and eliminate some confusion...

Thanx All
Old 11-21-2003, 03:12 PM
Dsegal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Current Surface Freq List

The bands do not duplicate. It does not matter if you are on a given frequency with either am or fm, there is just the one frequency. Two radios cannot use the same frequency at the same time no matter if their types (am or fm) differ.

For a list of RC frequencies and their channel numbers go to: http://modelaircraft.org/comp/frequency.htm