Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Need help asap, Will this reciver and crystal setup work correctly?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need help asap, Will this reciver and crystal setup work correctly?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 05:38 PM
hondapower238

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help asap, Will this reciver and crystal setup work correctly?

Hey i got a problem, i told this hobby shop that i needed 2 new crystals for this setup, its a Futuba fp-r122je am 2channel (79), 75.770 mhz reciver, and my remote is a Hitec am reciver, and came stock with a 27.095 mhz crystal, so i the guy gave me these crystals for the reciver and remote , (63) Am Rx type 72-11, 75.450, so i put it in my car, and when i drive it after about 10ft i lose controll over the car, it seems to go out of range after like 10ft?, anyone have any solutions?, maybe he gave me the wrong recivers?, i dont know ANYONE PLEASE HELP , i tried it in 3 different cars, they all do the same thing, about 10ft away it just stops and seems to get out of range, anyone please help, thanx