Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 8103 Mixing Dual Elevator Servos

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2002, 02:47 AM
jelaird
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 8103 Mixing Dual Elevator Servos

OK, I have to break down and ask. I have an 8103 in ACRO mode and dual elevator servos that I want on separate channels. I have dual aileron servos too mixed AIL > Flap so flapperons will work. To slave a channel to the elevator I'm left with SPOIL or AUX3. When I use SPOIL as a slave the mix switch will throw the slaved elevator half out as will the AUX3 when the AUX3 pot is turned. Is there a way to have these channels free from their knobs/switches for use as slaves. Maybe I have to dump flapperons and use the FLAP channel.
Jack
Old 05-11-2002, 06:55 AM
pileit1

Default JR 8103 Mixing Dual Elevator Servos

""To set up dual elevators on the 8103, use mix 5 or 6 for the mix. That will allow your trim lever to operate both elevator halves. The Elevator channel is to be used for the right side elevator half. Use AUX 3 for the left side. To disable the AUX 3 knob, go to the travel adjustment menu, locate AUX 3, twist the knob all the way to the left and enter a value of "0", then again to the right and do the same thing. This will disable the knob. Make sure the travel rate value is the same for both channels so they will move identically to each other.""

Hope this helps.

Old 05-11-2002, 12:51 PM
jelaird
My Feedback: (1)

Default Beep....Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

Thankyou soooo much.....now to C/A my hair back on!
Jack