Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

FP-T8SGH-P Help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2003, 04:53 AM
delimar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FP-T8SGH-P Help!

[]Ok, I'm new to this forum and someone might say "Hey Joe!, here is another one!! My problem is: I have just received a transmitter (Yes, yes, ..on eBay) Model FP-T8SGH-P without a receiver or charger or instruction booklet or etc. etc. Just the transmitter with the back cover missing that covers the twiddle adjustments. My question is: Can someone tell me about this transmitter and where could I find a charger, for example, and what receiver will work with it. That sort of information is probably old hat to you all but I'm in a pickle and would appreciate any thoughts you could throw my way. That is it. Del
Old 12-06-2003, 12:32 PM
A Betancourt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: FP-T8SGH-P Help!

You can use the charger designed for the Futaba 9VAP, or just get the charging cables from Tower and use any charger, for the receiver is another story, your radio is the first PCM radio from Futaba and it uses PCM 512 (512 steps) you can search the FAQ from Futaba web page and see which receivers will work.

Regards

Alfredo
Old 12-06-2003, 03:46 PM
delimar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FP-T8SGH-P Help!

Thank you. It always feels good when someone helps me. Del