Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Small and simple question... throttle on aileron stick...

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Small and simple question... throttle on aileron stick...

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 07:58 PM
Dart373
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Small and simple question... throttle on aileron stick...

My throttle is on the aileron stick !!! WHats the problem ?? Here is what I have :
GWS SS- with ISC -300 ESC
GWS 6 channel RX
Furaba 6Channel Memory radio 6x as to be exact.
My rudder and elevator work just fine and on the normal stick. However my throttle works with left aileron full throttle and right aileron idle on the motor speed. I tried plugging the esc into the other ports on the RX................Nothing. What am I doing wrong ?? The elevator and rudder work fine and correct. Thanks.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:38 PM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Small and simple question... throttle on aileron stick...

Futaba equipment uses #1 for aileron, channel #2 for elevator, channel #3 for throttle and channel #4 for rudder. How is yours setup?
Old 12-24-2003, 10:44 AM
AMA-69405
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dart,

And while we're checking stuff... any possibility we have the transmitter in mode 1, while thinking we're in mode 2? This can add a great amount of confusion as to which servo is actually plugged into which receiver channel. I'm a JR sorta guy, but if I remember correctly, the 6X Futaba can be mode-switched from the computer menu.

Gary L.
Old 12-24-2003, 11:39 AM
JoeAirPort
My Feedback: (41)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

While your turning on the radio press the Mode and Select buttons pressed at the same time. It will go into the selection of Mode 1 or Mode 2. This happens alot. I think it should be changed so changing modes and entering program mode are not almost identical procedure. I thought I was changing from Model #1 to Model #2 (or visa versa) and I was really changing the mode.

Joe