Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

PCM 9 X mode 2

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2003, 10:59 PM
baileywm
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCM 9 X mode 2

Hello
I hope someone can help me with this question.
I want to buy a JR PCM 9X and i want to make sure it is mode 2 US standard with throttle and rudder on left stick and aileron and elevator on right stick.

I heard you can change this in the radio programming
If i buy from Australia does anyone know what mode it will have or if you can change mode within the programming.

Thank so much
Bill
Old 02-09-2004, 01:42 AM
kbc

Default RE: PCM 9 X mode 2

hi there

i suggest you check with Rotor hobby Store, in Singapore they do have the pcm 9x in stock and they can tell you regarding the information you need for the above,

The person there is Walter lee.

Regards

Babar
Old 02-27-2004, 04:23 AM
negy1

australian modes are the same ihave futaba 9cap on mode 3 ail throtle left stick rud el right stick both radios are switch and stick assinable so you can change modes yourself
Old 02-29-2004, 12:32 AM
fiery
My Feedback: (2)

BEWARE ...

3 Issues:

1. JR (and all major brands) are imported into Australia MODE 1 set up (incl. standard mode 1 flight switch assignment) so while they can be converted to mode 2, switches may not be where they are on MODE 2 specific market sets (Like the US).

2. Australia uses 36Mhz for R/C aviation, 72 Mhz sets are prohibited. You will need to replace the module with a compatible one on 72Mhz for your application.

3. Warranty ?????? If you have any issues, your local US distributor (Horizon?) won't be too interested in any claims.

4. Forget the wall charger that will be supplied, we are on 240~250 volts over here, with a differing wall plug pin configuration. No namby-pamby 110 Volt supply for us!

I would investigate a Singapore or Hong Kong supplier for a 72 Mhz set if you are determined to have one.

PS

I am very close to picking up a 9X (Mode 1 of course from our own distributor!) as my next radio. Looks a nice package.

fiery