Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

jr propo10 in ppm mode jr rx's not working?help

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2003, 12:24 PM
spyro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jr propo10 in ppm mode jr rx's not working?help

hi, i have a propo10 jr radio with the modual on ch 14-disscontinued by jr?, anyway i bought 3 used jr recievers to hopefully use with this radio on gas planes, one is a r600, the other 2 are ner-226x recievers, there external appearance is the same, they may be electrically simular?. my radio has been tested to work in ppm mode with a gws 4p pico reciever- no problems, but the jr recievers i have fail to respond at all, the servos do move a little when i connect the batt, there not dead, i'm useing what i beleve is a org jr crystsal on ch 14, it's from my 10 ch
pcm z-system jr reciever, and it works ok!.don't know whats wrong, they can't all be bad?, either these rx's
are not compatible with my radio?, or is this a crystal problem i'm haveing?. if anyone has this radio and has used
fm jr recievers in ppm mode, could you please let me know which rx's worked with it and what channel?,if anyone knows or has gone through this same problem could you please let me know what solution or conclusions you come to about m,y problem?, what should be my next steps to get flying?,i love this radio and wish to keep it!
there must be jr ppm rx's that i can use with it?,please help!
Old 03-31-2003, 10:42 PM
aakaak
My Feedback: (3)

I ran into a similar problem on a jr xp783 and it was not a transmitter problem or receiver problem. It turned out that it was a in the wrong mode. It was capable of both modes pcm and the other one and I had inadvertently switched it to the wrong mode. maybe the receivers are not set up to run in the mode that you have your radio set to. hope this helps.
Old 03-31-2003, 10:46 PM
aakaak
My Feedback: (3)

I just remembered I had it in digital mode when it needed to be analog.