Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

HELP PROGRAMMABLE MIXERS 6XAs/T6XA

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 08:10 PM
SENZA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP PROGRAMMABLE MIXERS 6XAs/T6XA

OK This is my question,I have a u can do 46 it requires two servos for elevators,ok reading the manual it states i can set these up threw pmx1 or pmx2 programmable mixing, (this is what it states ( you can use both pmxs to create a custom dual elevator function,where you use two servos for your elevator control,one for each side), but dosent explain where two install the slave extension the only open slot is 5 for landing gear,please help me with this one im tearing my hair out , i tried to use channel 5 but i get no reaction what aim i doing wrong , i guess i could buy a servo reversing harness but im determined to figure this radio out if its even capable , IT SAYS IT IS . please help me ..... BILL
Old 04-05-2004, 09:43 PM
smokingcrater

Default RE: HELP PROGRAMMABLE MIXERS 6XAs/T6XA

that radio isn't really capable of doing that mix. it uses up all your mixes, doesn't adjust trim for both elevators, and also relies on you NEVER changing the position of one switch. if you do, good bye elevator control!

check futabarc.com if you still want to know how to do it, it is fully explained there.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:17 PM
Dan767
My Feedback: (19)

Doesn't this radio use channel 2>6 for the function that you want. I believe that wilkl work as long as you leave the flap seeting to zero and reverse the cahnnel that's going oppisite the proper direction. (ie: up elevator one goes don, the other up. Reverse the down evlevator). If all else fails, call Hobby Services.
Dan
Old 04-06-2004, 05:59 AM
SENZA

RK RAMER THANKS FOR THE TIP I FOUND IT
Old 04-06-2004, 11:05 AM
smokingcrater

incase anyone else is wondering, here is the link...

http://www.futabarc.com/faq/faq-6xsuper-q473.html

here is futaba's angle on doing this...

While this is possible, as briefly described in the 6X manual, it is not ideal. This entry level computer radio cannot offer you trim support from a mix, so using the trimmer on your radio would trim only the servo, for example, on channel 2, not that on channel 6, which would be a real problem. Also, the elevator dual rate switch MUST be on at all times or the mix is turned off and your model will, very likely, crash.