Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Somenzini holding a radio on belt?

Old 04-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Handyandy2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Somenzini holding a radio on belt?

Hi All
Was just looking at a video of Somenzini flying, he has his radio attached to his belt or what. Just curious as to how he does this. Thanks for your answers.

Handyandy
Old 04-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Montague

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Somenzini holding a radio on belt?

I haven't seen the video you refer to, but it sounds like a transmitter tray. There are several versions out there, that work in differnet ways. I've seen some that basically have two light metal straps that go over the sholders and hold the TX firmly in place, you can take your hands totally off the TX and it stays in place. I'd guess he's using something like that. A basic neck strap will do almost the same thing, but the straps don't keep the TX from swinging or rotating.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:14 PM
AJF--2
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Somenzini holding a radio on belt?

He uses a regular neck strap and a clip that is attached to the bottom of the transmitter and clips to his belt.