Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba Keeps nixing my responces and Questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 08:24 AM
whonoswho
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba Keeps nixing my responces and Questions

Futaba keeps deleting all my questions and responces over the Synth module they say they are coming out with but if you ask different reps at the toledo show some where saying it will not come out and if I want a synth buy a 9Z if I was gonna spend that much I would buy a Multiplex......I even talked to reps at Great Planes and they tell me its not coming.....the guy on here Bax just keep putting it off first it was the first of the year then March its now April and they say end of summer....Anyone want to buy a slightly used 9C I bought one because they told me they were coming out with the synth but I wish I had waited for the Multiplex which are now out.

I wonder how long this post will stay up before they have me nixed again

Tim
Old 04-12-2004, 11:24 AM
MHawker
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: Futaba Keeps nixing my responces and Questions

I have a feeling they got tired of answering everyone's (not just yours) questions about the synth module. There seemed to be a new thread every month or so instead of adding to the already posted threads.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:45 AM
MustangFan

I wonder how long this post will stay up before they have me nixed again
Any second now !

I have a 9C ... It's good for now !
But if Futaba's synth isn't out when I need another radio ... I'll purchase the Multiplex ... or ...
I'm keeping tabs on the Spread Spectrum module promised for the 9C .
Old 04-12-2004, 02:02 PM
smokingcrater

no inside information, but i would have to say the module is ready to go off the production lines, and is just sitting in government red tape right now waiting for FCC certification. hence, futaba can't give any answer when it should be out...