Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

how to set up airtronics styl. for U.S. .40

Old 04-10-2004, 01:21 PM
Bob Paris
My Feedback: (13)

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default how to set up airtronics styl. for U.S. .40

I've the acro card for my Stylists 8 radio, and unable to figure out the programing for the four servo wing, Ultra Sport .40. Help from someone that knows this radio would be nice. I've the model ready to fly...and just need the set up.
Soft landings always,
Bobby of Maui
Old 04-10-2004, 07:22 PM
CP140

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: how to set up airtronics styl. for U.S. .40

I can't help you I'm afraid, but you could try the airtronics users group on yahoo.
Old 04-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Bob Paris

Thanks for the information...only I am not able to do Yahoo on my computer.
Bob Paris
Old 04-11-2004, 07:18 PM
CP140

Maybe try emailing airtronics tech support directly?
Old 04-19-2004, 12:24 AM
Bob Paris

Just to let every one know the kind of support I have received from Airtronics Customer Service. To put it simply...outstnding ! I called Jack at Airtronices on Sunday morning and left an message for help. Jack called me in the early afternoon Sunday and spent a good 40 minutes with me. This fine gentleman started from scratch with me and we reprogramed my radio. Now this is his day off...and he was kind enough to call and help me out. This is why I stay with Airtronics...Their customer service is second to none and Jack is a very knowageable man with the radios.

It now works as it should, I have all the functions I need for the Ultra Stick .40 to include CROW and I can not wait to fly it.

Thank you Airtronics
Bobby of Maui
Old 04-19-2004, 12:32 AM
CP140

Glad to hear it worked out for you. I too have had good experiences with their customer support folks... enough so that you'd have a hard time convincing me to change brands...now if only I could convince the "boss" that I "need" an RD8000!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:22 AM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jack has done the same for me as well. That man knows his radio stuff and is glad to help others with it. Best customer support from any company I have delt with.
I have a Stylus and love it!
Old 04-19-2004, 11:07 AM
Bob Paris

Ok guys....what we need is a complete idiot guide for programing the Stylus 8. I mean for the total programing challenged nut like me. Now I know how to turn on the radio ok...but it rapidly goes south after that... A basic guide for the radio that will take some one with no knowledge of the process...and walk him/her through the programing for most types of models we fly to day. From your basic 4-channel, to 3D planes.

Yes...Jack is a sweet man to help us as he does, but it would be nice if I did not need a PHD in computer programing to figure out the process of programing my radio. We could also use a "Oh Sh_t" manual, for when we mess up the works and need to fix a problem in programing. A trouble shooting guide. So far no Radio company does have a good manual for us turkeys that are computer challenged...

I love my Airtronics gear...and I've been with the company for 16 years now. I was a Kraft man until they sold out and went out of business. I still have my Module 7 Tx and I've up graded to all "Z" fittings with my gear.

Thanks again Jack....

Soft landings always,
Bobby of Maui