Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 9CHP

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 05:13 PM
voodoodb
My Feedback: (98)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Futaba 9CHP

I have a 9CHP that I am using in a big Pitts. I have the aileron servos on y-harness and get a "bounce" on one of my Ailerons when the aileron reaches max up or down. Can someone help get rid of this?

Thanks
Doug Mckay
Old 04-13-2004, 07:13 PM
smokingcrater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 9CHP

the radio probably has nothing to do with it, since the other servo works. first, start eliminating suspects. get rid of the harness, still does it? next move the servo to another channel. same thing? toss the servo and get a new one at this point.
Old 04-14-2004, 07:37 AM
IronCross

I have experienced this a couple of times and it has ended up being the connectors on the extension cables I was useing..
Everything looked good but just swapping out the cables solved the problem in both cases...
Old 04-14-2004, 08:13 AM
smokingcrater

my ucando developed a similar problem over the winter, only the bounce was extreme and happened any time the servo quit moving. (would bounce 45 degrees or so!) it was a faulty pot in the servo in this case, replacing it solved the issue.