Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

need help finding longer servo horns...

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2002, 12:50 PM
Tyler-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help finding longer servo horns...

I have installed some Airtronics mini servos in my H9 pizazz to save some weight. These little servos are very strong, coreless, and have metal gears. My only problem is achieving enough travel to really toss this plane around. I cannot seem to find any longer servo horns for micro servos. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. I have gone to three hobby shops and they just look at me like a deer in the headlights. Of course they want to sell me mini digital servos to replace them.

Tyler
Old 06-28-2002, 11:56 PM
jdwiflyrc
My Feedback: (31)

Default Longer arms

Hi Tyler,
I suggest that you extend the arms with stubs cut off of larger arms and attach with two small bolts and nuts that fit the holes.

Keep em fly'in, John
Old 06-29-2002, 01:26 AM
Tyler-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Default need help finding longer servo horns...

Thanks for the suggestion, John. I called Airtronics today and found the needed servo horn package. I should have them in about a week.

Thanks,
Tyler