Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9CAP DR assignable to throttle position?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 02:10 PM
davidfee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9CAP DR assignable to throttle position?

Is it possible to use throttle stick position to switch the Dual Rate function on and off for ailerons and elevator? For example, low rates at full throttle and high rates at idle (off for electric)? I know I can assign it to any switch, but it would be nice if it could be an "automatic" transition. I don't want it based on, say, aileron stick travel... that could be dangerous in pylon racing! [X(]

thanks,
-David
Old 05-13-2004, 07:04 PM
davidfee

Default RE: 9CAP DR assignable to throttle position?

I just found it... the answer is yes. It is in the menu, but does not seem to be in the manual. I have only had this radio for a few hours and I am really starting to like it.

-David
Old 05-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: 9CAP DR assignable to throttle position?

Yes but I would recommend that you find the speed in the air that you want it to engage then land it to adjust it where you want it.