Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9c questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 07:51 PM
electricfan
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9c questions

will the 9c do 90 ccpm? whats the difference between the chp and the cap? is the 9c too much for a second computer radio or should i go with the 7c? Also, are there new and old versions of the 9C or do they all have the same software? Does the 7C have any features that the 9C does not have?

thanks
Old 06-22-2004, 08:07 PM
mstroh3961
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9c questions

The 9CHP is the same basic radio only optimized for Hellicopter use. If you are interested in larger scale models, or areobats (require more servos) the 9C is hard to beat. My personal preferance is start with the best gear you can afford. save some money in the long run not having to work your way up the product line. In two seasons I out grew my 6DA bought a 6XAS computer radio, then sprung for the 9C. I never did figure out the programming on the 6XAS! The 9C is a brease to program and the 7C should be as well. Hope you find this helpfull!