Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR 9X Coming to U.S.?

Old 06-28-2004, 08:46 AM
intermix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 9X Coming to U.S.?

Is the JR 9x coming to the U.S.? I've been putting off buying a new radio because I knew with the updates they've been making to the 6 channels, an updated 8 or 9 must be coming soon. They appear to be selling a new model called the 9X overseas but I've seen no mention of it here. Anybody know what's up or should I just buy the 8103?
Old 07-01-2004, 06:39 PM
WhoDaMan
My Feedback: (164)

Default RE: JR 9X Coming to U.S.?

Hi Intermix:
There is a post on here about this if you do a search. Also I believe that the were talking early summer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well guess what, ITS SUMMER [>:]. I am not sure what the hold up is, I am sure some time down the road we will find out why we were the last ones to get it. Many stories flying around out there, all I know is that a lot of guy's have been going to the EVO system. I plan on waiting. I have 2 10X's so real big rush for me. Hope this helps a little.

Dave R
Old 07-03-2004, 02:26 PM
Carroll-RCU
My Feedback: (43)

Saw one yesterday at the field. The guy that had it said he bought it while he was in Kuwait a few months ago. He said that he had heard that the 9X wouldn't come to the U.S. until the 8103 is sold out and it would be dropped from JR's line. The 9X is to replace the 8103. Of course this is what he was told and may not hold any truth to it.
The 9X is a good looking radio and as soon as they hit the US I'm going to sell my 9C and get one.
Carroll
Old 07-04-2004, 11:39 AM
Mac_Man_UK

The US version of the 9X is due very soon. The pre-production model is from what I have read and heard, being tested by some of the sponsored JR pilots in the US.

AS to the waiting for the 3810 ( 8103 ) to be sold out, I think thats a lot of waffle. Here in the UK, the 3810 sales and the 9X sales are NOT hurting each other at all.

I believe that you will be seeing the new US version of the 9X in the next few months at the latest. I know that if it was a case of wishful thinking then Danny would have had them here ages ago !!!!

[8D]