Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Traxxas Radio Trouble

Old 07-15-2002, 03:06 PM
RussianFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas Radio Trouble

Hello,

I have been running a Traxxas TQ 2-Channel Radio system with the original receiver and servos. This setup worked fine until recently it started to act up. The main problem I am having is the steering servo centering is off almost any time I turn the Tx and Rx on. The servo tends to turn the wheels to the extreme in a one direction or the other. I can correct this with the trim but while running the servo seems to change centering again, so by the end of the run, the servo center and trim center are alright. This generally occurs on the first run of the day. I already replaced the steering servo and the problems are still there. What is happening to my radio system? The radio doesn't glitch or receive interference. Can anyone explain this behavior?

Thanks in advance for any help.

RF