Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec Optic 6 question

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 03:29 AM
Dealspeed
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Optic 6 question

Having a problem Im not sure if its a programing issue or if something is messed up the directions say to hook the elevator to channel 2 on the reciever and throttle to channel 3 but when I do this the throttle stick has control of elevator and elevator has control of throttle, so I thought maybe it is backwards in the instruction's but by doing this you fix the reversed sticks you just can't trim them so it's got me completely lost , Any help on this would be much appreciated thank's in advance
Old 02-13-2005, 03:33 AM
Dealspeed
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Optic 6 question

Oh yeah I should also mention that I have tried a different reciever (thinking that it was the problem) but it did the same thing
Old 02-13-2005, 06:48 AM
DBCherry
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec Optic 6 question

If this is a computer radio check the "Mode" in the programming. It may be set to Mode I, you want it set to Mode II.
Dennis-