Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Has anybody ordered from ....

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 06:51 PM
newbiepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anybody ordered from ....

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has ordered from Modeltronics Hobby Traders, www.4mht.com. How is there service, reliability.
Thanks.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:32 PM
modeltronics
My Feedback: (27)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Has anybody ordered from ....

I can see this starting all over again....... LOL

Notice my name on RCU... it is a registered (trade name) and the name of the radio shop I have. I was getting all sorts of notes from people that were not too happy with the place you are asking about. I had to let them know I had nothing to do with this guy. If you do a search on here, there was a long thread a while ago about this guy. In the tread there was some very unhappy people. I personaly dont know a thing about him. All I know is I have been contacted (e-mail and PM) on RCU asking me if I had anything to do with him (because of my name) and if I could help with problems.
Old 07-09-2004, 06:51 AM
dant-RCU
My Feedback: (3)

I have dealt with him over 10 years and have yet to have a problem having both purchased goods from him and sold goods to him. He hits a lot of the events in this area during the summer. He is local to me so any dealings with him have been face-to-face in my case. I have never ordered online. I last talked to him in April at a meet in Muskogee and he was saying he was expanding his business (for whatever that is worth). And, not that it means anything, he is still an active modeler and flys RC.

That being said, please remember that problems can arise in any transaction. There are numerous threads here that attest to problems some people have with Tower Hobbies yet I know many, many people (myself included) that have done business with Tower for many years without so much of a hiccup.

My .05 on this.

Dan
Old 08-01-2004, 08:34 AM
espadet

Took my money and ran!!
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff94762.htm

And other people having trouble:
Elmer Dunlap,Aguadilla U.S.
http://www.geocities.com/mmigueloc/

RCU member Y C LUI, Hong Kong :
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222770