Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

back in to RC and i need help

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 10:51 PM
oooshutdown1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default back in to RC and i need help

Hey,
Just recently my father and i have wanted to get back in to our RC planes. we have a JR propo stunt plane and i picked up the remote last night to charge up the plane and the left control stick seems as it was stepped on. The Remote is a JR XP642 6-channel radio. I got on the computer to find out how much a new one is and i cant seem to find it anywhere. Its been about two years since we have flown so i was wondering if JR discontinued the xp642 or if you guys knew where i could buy one. thanks soo much ~jason
Old 07-14-2004, 02:39 PM
staggerwing
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: back in to RC and i need help

See the radio sub-forum at the top if the topic lising page. Send you message to Ask Danny at JR. He can tell you if it's repairable or how you can get a new one.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:41 PM
Mac_Man_UK

Default RE: back in to RC and i need help

The 642 was replaced by the 652 which in turn was replaced by the 662 and ( guess what ! ) that has been replaced by the 2610 ( sorry.... 6102 to you good people across in the USA ).

Give Horizon a call and see if its economic to repair or upgrade to the 6102, mind you, this new set is fantastic according to all the various press reports....

[8D]