Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Robbe Promars TX

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 06:02 PM
Crazy-Ivan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Robbe Promars TX

I hope someone can help me.

I have recently purchased (with a whole lots of other gear) a Robbe Promars 8 Channel 40 Mhz FM narrowband TX, 8 channel RX, multi switch decoders and control modules. This set up is for scale marine use and the switched outputs are used for controlling an anchor winch, navigation lights, horn and so on up to 12 items. The set works fine with servos on the 4 stick controlled channels but the TX multi switch modules have not been connected to the TX board. There are no instructions and the guy who I bought the gear off can't remember how to connect them up. Each multi switch module in the TX has a 5 pin socket with 5 wires and a black 5 pin socket with 1 wire. Has anybody any idea how these should be connected? The set is probably from 1990, has the code number of 8740, was originally bought in Holland and if, with your help, I can get these multi switch modules working, will be a fantastic radio for scale marine use. In their day they were probably the top of the range and cost a fortune.