Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

RD6000 Not Transmitting

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 02:15 PM
paraffinlamps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RD6000 Not Transmitting

Hi
Since going into the service menu and changing my Tx from mode 2 to 1 it has stopped transmitting .I`m pretty sure I somehow managed to press yes to the first menu item INIT which i assume resets the the programming .This had the effect of ERR2 when switching on .Going back into the service menu and setting the neu (neutral positions ?) and the trv ( stick travel ?) has stopped the ERR2 message and the radio seems fine it just doesn`t transmit .Ive tried it with my flight sim using a lead in the buddy port and it works fine .I`m assuming there is something else I need to do to get it to transmit .I`m aware of the throttle hi and idle up stopping transmit ,but these are ok .
It`s the older RD6000, before the super and sport .
Any ideas anyone ?
TIA
Neil
Old 07-30-2004, 07:46 AM
PlagueWielder

Default RE: RD6000 Not Transmitting

Did you check if it's set to PCM or PPM?

In my RD8000, INIT means Integral Timer if my memory serves right so I dont think you screwed the radio with that.
Also a reset only deletes the memory..

Contact Airtronics again and tell them what happened. They probably disconnected a wire inside.
Old 07-31-2004, 02:01 AM
paraffinlamps

Default RE: RD6000 Not Transmitting

I`ve tried all combinations of pcm and ppm ,still nothing .Recalibrating the neutral position and the stick travel starts it working with my flight sim ,but still no transmit .
Looks like sending it off .
Thanks for the reply though