Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Changing Transmitters

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 02:50 PM
ldias

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Changing Transmitters

I currently have an Airtronics Radiant transmitter and I'm seriously thinking of purchasing the Royal Evo 9. I have 2 planes set up with airtronics receivers and servos. I take it I should have no problem using the Royal Evo with my planes. Anyone know the answer? Thanks.
Old 07-31-2004, 02:11 PM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Changing Transmitters

Idias,

Can you provide me with some specs on the Radiant? Can it handle a 4 servo wing. One is available for the right price, but I have not specs. Can you help me out?
Old 07-31-2004, 04:49 PM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
Default RE: Changing Transmitters

ORIGINAL: ldias
I currently have an Airtronics Radiant transmitter and I'm seriously thinking of purchasing the Royal Evo 9. I have 2 planes set up with airtronics receivers and servos. I take it I should have no problem using the Royal Evo with my planes. Anyone know the answer? Thanks.
No problems as long as your existing Rx are PPM, PCM is not interchangeable between brands. I have used Multiplex Tx with all the main brands Rx including Sanwa/Airtronics.

H